Location: Behind the post office.View a Map.
Hours: Mobile collection provided on the 2nd Saturday of each month, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
The Following Materials are accepted at the Drop-Off Center:
Please rinse containers. Do not crush or flatten.
- Glass bottles and jars of any color (please avoid breaking glass)
- Aluminum cans (Do not crush or flatten cans.)
- Aluminum pie pans and aluminum foil (Ball all aluminum foil together into one large ball 2" or larger. No small, balled-up foil please.)
- Steel (tin) cans
- Metal jar lids
- Metal bottle caps
- Empty aerosol cans (no caps)
- Paper milk cartons/drink boxes/juice cartons
- Plastic bottles and jugs with a #1 or #2 on the bottom (OK to replace caps on EMPTY plastic bottles)
- Plastic screw-top jars with a #1 on the bottom (OK to replace caps on EMPTY plastic jars)
- Plastic tubs & cups with a #2 or #5 on the bottom. (No lids.)
Corrugated Cardboard and Brown Paper Bags
- Please flatten boxes.
Office Paper/Opened Mail
- Blueprints, brochures, computer printouts, file folders, fax paper, greeting cards, letterhead, pamphlets, pastel colored legal pad paper, slick/glossy ads & brochures, stationery letters, white ream wrappers, white & pastel-colored paper, white & pastel-colored envelopes (windows envelopes OK)
Newspaper and newspaper inserts
- NO bags or string
- Larger single-layer boxes, such as: cereal boxes (throw away inside bag), gift/shirt boxes, shoe boxes, 6-pack & 12-pack cartons/boxes.
- Smaller, low-grade paper items such as: cracker boxes (throw away inside bag), hanging file folders, paper egg cartons, soap boxes and facial tissue boxes, paper shopping bags (brown bags go with corrugated cardboard), paper tubes (e.g., paper towel tubes, toilet paper tubes, etc.).